University of Mumbai, Thane Sub Campus is an institute that stands on the foundation of students distinct from the crowd, learning to groom their skills and being trained to their highest potential to meet the requirements of the dynamic corporate world.
We offer two Five year Integrated Courses – Bachelors in Management Studies – Masters in Business Administration (BMS-MBA) and Bachelors in Business Administration- Legum Baccalaureus (BBA-LLB (Hons.)).
The campus commenced in the year 2014 intending to give both the courses a discrete approach and nurture students resourcefully, preparing them for the competitive industrial environment. It is spread across 6 acres of land consisting of amenities like tech-savvy classrooms, library,computer center and a digital seminar hall etc.
The syllabus is designed such that it makes the study environment on this campus exclusive and versatile. The structure of this course allows MBA students to opt for Major and Minor specialization (Finance, Marketing, Human Resources and International Business) in their first year of MBA itself, that helps them adapt to their subjects proficiently.
Apart from the conventional advances of the courses, we go beyond the theoretical study of subjects, including Presentation Skills, Disaster Management, Business ethics, Corporate Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Business Etiquette, Public Relations in the course structure.
The in-house faculty and guest faculty – researchers, academicians and industry practitioners who are specialized in their respective fields – conduct lectures and encourage interactive sessions among students.
Students on our campus have interned with various established firms and companies, acquiring practical knowledge of their corresponding courses and represented the University in diverse events like Model United Nations, Youth festivals, various cultural and sport events, moot courts etc., displaying their skills outside the purview of mere academics.
Message from I/C Director
Dr. Adwait M. Vaidya
University of Mumbai,
Thane Sub Campus
” We seek to instill in our students a passion for learning that will bring the knowledge and understanding required for a positive contribution to the society. The campus spearheads variety of training sessions and workshops beyond the curriculum catering industry preparedness.
The students have a rich experience by participating in wide range of events thus harnessing their potentials and displaying their innate abilities outside the purview of mere academics.”
BMS-MBA FIVE YEARS INTEGRATED COURSE
BBA-LLB (HONS.) FIVE YEARS INTEGRATED COURSE
Courses & Admission
- MUTC Annual Report 2020-21
- Report for an online session with alumni that was held on 4th September, 2021
- Annual Report of Thane Sub Campus
- Orientation Program 2020 BMS-MBA
- REPORTS ON WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY 5TH JUNE
- Report on National Librarian Day.
- A report on Nai Taleem
- Nai Talim Report University of Mumbai
- Report of Data Privacy in the times of a Pandemic
- Report of Webinar on Effective Leadership Skills
- Report of 4 days Webinar on Peace Education
- First Webinar Report (Topic :Covid-19 and Constitutional law Conducted on 25th April, 2020)
- Annual Report (2019-20) of Thane Sub Campus
- FDP Report on Qualitative Research Paradigm on Thane sub campus
- Report on 1st Convocation (2014-2019 Batch)
- Blood Donation Camp
- Entrepreneurship Edu conf report
- Report Flood Relief Collection Drive
- Orientation Report
- Report of 3RDFRESHER’S Moot Court Competition
- Nai Talim lesson plan workshop
- FDP REPORT
- Report on national conference