Internal Quality Assurance Cell
To create quality, to maintain quality, to enhance quality in all spheres – that is the task of the IQAC or the Internal Quality Assurance Cell of the college. The IQAC is the central quality- monitoring body of the institution. It functions under the Chairmanship of the Principal and comprises senior faculty members, representative from the local community and a student representative. Its aim is to develop and maintain a system to promote academic and administrative excellence.
- It defines the short-term and long-term objectives of the institution.
- It creates a benchmark for quality-enhancement measures.
- It devises a work plan to achieve objectives.
- It monitors and coordinates the execution.
The IQAC functions with the belief that excellence and quality are not one-time goals but continuous processes. To this end, the IQAC meets on a regular basis. New programs, up gradation of infrastructure and increasing the effective functioning of all systems are some of the major concerns of the IQAC.
- Research Policy (Ph.D.)
- Code of Ethics to check malpractices and plagiarism in Research
- Consultancy policy