IQAC Activities 2021-22
Concept Note & CFP – 7th Interdiscip. Online PhD. Research Colloquium
Online Career Guidance Workshop for Students with Disabilities’ enrolled in the colleges affiliated with the University of Mumbai on 12th March 2022
IQAC Activities 2019-20
IQAC Activities 2020-21
Gender (Safety) Audit.
Green (Energy) Audit
AAA and ATR
IQAC Activities 2018.
Two-Day National Seminar on ‘Inclusive, Innovative and Sustainable Future of Education – NEP’ organized jointly by IQAC-University of Mumbai and IQAC-Ruia College – Dates: 24th and 25th May 2021
Internal Quality Assurance Cell
To create quality, to maintain quality, to enhance quality in all spheres – that is the task of the IQAC or the Internal Quality Assurance Cell of the college. The IQAC is the central quality- monitoring body of the institution. It functions under the Chairmanship of the Principal and comprises senior faculty members, representative from the local community and a student representative. Its aim is to develop and maintain a system to promote academic and administrative excellence.
- It defines the short-term and long-term objectives of the institution.
- It creates a benchmark for quality-enhancement measures.
- It devises a work plan to achieve objectives.
- It monitors and coordinates the execution.
The IQAC functions with the belief that excellence and quality are not one-time goals but continuous processes. To this end, the IQAC meets on a regular basis. New programs, up gradation of infrastructure and increasing the effective functioning of all systems are some of the major concerns of the IQAC.
- Research Policy (Ph.D.)
- Code of Ethics to check malpractices and plagiarism in Research
- Consultancy policy
IQAC Meeting Minutes
- IQAC Meeting Minutes 2018-19
- IQAC Meeting Minutes 2019-20
- IQAC Meeting Minutes – 2020-21
- IQAC Meeting Minutes – 2021-22